The need for deeper decarbonization is clear – California is already experiencing the impacts of climate change with worsening wildfires and droughts.
We must do more to modernize our energy system. Innovation in key energy technologies, policies, and tools is essential to meeting 21st century demands and ensuring a more resilient, equitable, and decarbonized electric grid.
The 2020 EPIC Symposium will explore the latest innovations coming to market that can enable the state to:
- Expand the use of renewable energy
- Build a safer and more resilient electricity system
- Advance zero-carbon technologies for homes, businesses, and transportation
- Implement a more decentralized electric grid
- Improve the affordability, health, and comfort of California’s communities
- Support California’s local economies and businesses